Congratulations on your engagement! If you are looking for classy cocktail music, background dinner music, and lively tunes to pack the dance floor, then Aqua Groove is an excellent choice in entertainment for your special day. We offer various styles of music to appeal to all age groups and musical tastes- your Grandma AND your friends will love us!
Your guests can enjoy cocktail piano, acoustic guitar, or the full band as they anxiously await the arrival of the new Mr. & Mrs.! Separate sound system is available if the cocktail hour is in a different location from the reception.
With two of our band members being church music directors, they have experience with hundreds of ceremonies. Choose from organ, piano, acoustic guitar, vocalists, or fanfare brass for your Prelude, Processional, and Recessional music.
There's nothing better than a live band to enhance your reception. Dine to softer background music that is at a level for your guests to converse comfortably. Then watch as they all jump to their feet when we kick off the dancing with high- energy party music. We also throw in just the right number of ballads for all the couples. Our extensive song list allows you to customize the style of music you'd like, or leave it up to us to provide a mix of genres that every age group will enjoy.
- Our 9-piece band - Aqua Groove consists of musicians who rehearse and perform together regularly- Guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, trumpet, trombone,
sax, and male and female vocalists. No karaoke tracks, midis, or computer imitations. We are real musicians proud to play real instruments!!
- Various styles of music - Choose your favorite genres of music from our extensive song list- Rock, Top 40, Motown, Swing, Disco, R&B- or leave it up to our expertise in weddings to select a mixture that all your guests will love.
- Professional sound system - Our 4,000 watt system with dual subwoofers is perfect for a large, outdoor gatherings or can be scaled down for smaller, intimate venues.
- Stage lighting - Create that perfect atmosphere with our set of rack lights.
- Master of Ceremonies throughout the event - We are not an average “bar” band. Wedding receptions require a personable and professional emcee to welcome in the bridal party, announce the arrival of the bride and groom, and call attention to toasts, special dances, cake cutting, and traditional customs.
- Recorded music during our breaks – Never a lull in the music!! We'll load up on a variety of music, or you can give us a device with all your favorites which we can run through our sound system.
- Customized timeline – We will work closely with you and your wedding coordinator to make your vision of your special day a reality. Not sure where to begin? We'll help you with developing a timeline to ensure that the reception flows smoothly from start to finish! Click here for our Reception Planning Form.
- Event Insurance - If requested or necessary for your venue.
Whether the occasion is formal, semi-formal or casual, the members of Aqua Groove are professional musicians who are committed to putting forth excellent music and quality entertainment.
|“Aqua Groove did a great job at our wedding reception! Everyone is still raving about the music. They played a great range of music that kept everyone - young and old - dancing. Thanks!” ...Kevin and Kacy Donlon
||“You guys were great! Everyone loved you and said that we had the best reception music they ever heard. We would definitely recommend you to everyone and anyone for their event. Thanks!!” ...Cathy and Rob Teft
"The entertainment you select for your wedding or private party is
responsible for 80% of the event's success and the memories you will
have for the rest of your life."
Martha Stewart Wedding Magazine
81% of reception guests say that entertainment is what they remember most about a wedding and 72% of brides say they should have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
(Source: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001.)
Contact us for a quote